Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Why I haven't posted in a while, and when I will return

This will likely be my last posts for a while (well, until Monday), as I am currently trying to study up for the Metaphysics Comp Exam. This exam is, without a doubt, the most difficult test I've ever had to take, and I need to make up for lack of studying all summer. I also may never get another opportunity to take this exam, which will mean that I won't actually get my MA. I've got to do well. But circumstances won't be too bad this time around - I don't have other academic work competing for my attention, just my job, and my pool questions come on Friday, giving me the weekend before the big day on Monday.

So. I'm off to study. I should be back to speed, blogging to my heart's content, come next Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home